Friday, May 02, 2014

Ready to Go

All my art is up now at the restaurant, I added five more pieces. I also put up my artist statement in several areas- (a little unnerving)

I'm a bit tired, because it was a late night for me and a lot of work to do by myself, but I did it. I was thinking that it was sad not to have my partner with me but if he were with me he'd probably be thinking how much he hated me and hated being married anyway, so I suppose it's better just to handle things alone.

I'm not feeling well. I have been feeling under the weather for several days, but I'm still moving forward. It's really hard at times, but I suppose what doesn't kill me will make me stronger. Sometimes the lines between being killed or strengthened feel a bit blurred. :+)

I'm excited about the show and I'm glad it's going to be really good weather this weekend.

Five Favorite Things
1. that I got a lot of stuff done
2. that it's going to be a beautiful day
3. that all the laundry is done
4. a good night's sleep
5. another day

No comments: