Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ANOTHER DAY. THIS IS GOOD

I managed to get in a few hours of sleep last night, so I feel a little stronger. I remember when I was pregnant, I was so sick the entire time and first thing in the morning for maybe 30 seconds I would not feel sick and it was strange and then it would kick back in again.

I felt that way this morning. I woke up at about 4 am (better than last night). And for a few seconds I felt ok and then my heart started hurting again. I know I will feel better soon. I always do.

I need to take some time and reflect and figure out how I can take care of myself better.

So here is the deal, I will get up, I will put my strongest foot forward and I will take small steps if I have to. Strength comes, I know this.



FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1.having gotten at least a few hours of sleep
2.getting a better perspective
3.realizing that the goodness in people isn’t the stuff full of vibrato but the quiet kindness
4.learning that actions speak louder than words.
5.this comfortable room with all my paintings and bikes

No comments: