Friday, January 19, 2007

Happiness when you least expect it

One can never tell when good things come about and sometimes they just grab you buy surprise and you just go with it.

This year is a year of change. There is too much to explain here so I will just sum it up by saying that it's all about change and new beginnings. I plan to do at least seven triathlons this season, one of which will be olympic length, two century bike races, a ten mile running race oh and yes I will swim across the Chesapeake Bay.

It's started off well. I am only a few weeks into the new year and I've met a new friend-- Fun, thus far. But it's always important to take life in small steps and enjoy the moment. I wish I could follow my own advice and I will certainly try, Hmm what else. Well, work is boring but it's a good paycheck and I don't hate it too much.

It's very cold but I've still been managing to run a couple of times a week and I am getting stronger each time I do it.

Motto for this year, soak every bit of happiness up.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1, ignoring unsolicited advice
2. old fashioned delis and all that comes with that
3. roasted asparagus
4. the thought of being able to have a hot shower
5. unliimited access to cold diet cokes

No comments: