Monday, July 10, 2006

Last week

This is the last week before I go back to work full-time-- It's going to be a very big change for me. A new chapter in this trip called life!

I have a triathlon less than a month away and I must still keep up my training. I am looking forward to the race and my plans are to just have fun and enjoy staying in the game. No beating myself up or killing myself to be competitive- fun, hard exercise!

That being said, I went out on a delightful ride last night on Sligo. There was a lot of flooding a week ago so the road is closed. Perfect for biking execept in one small part and I had a wonderful ride- cool, deep green and a lovely creek with the sounds of water trickling around the rocks-- Life does not get much better than this!

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:
1. my bike
2. bike rides
3. good health
4. being grounded
5. moving on

No comments: