Wednesday, July 05, 2006

100 Postings!!!!!

Ok, I've finally reached 100 today! And it's July! I am very sore after running my race yesterday- Yes, I indeed must work on the running part of my regimen. Today our new nanny started and it's very welcomed indeed, although it's kind of strange to see how bad of a parent both Tom and I are and how disorganized we are in comparison-- This is a new chapter and now there will be this great order to our lives- It's a great new beginning!

The race yesterday wore me out. It was stinking hot to say the least and the course was somewhat hilly- there were downhill parts but unfortunately for every downhill there's an uphill. Luckily it was all through residential areas so often times people would have their sprinklers on to cool off the runners-- very welcomed.

After the race-- (still before 9:00 am) they served a bunch of food including pizza- yuck- all I wanted was cold water- the smell of that hot pizza after running a race was appalling. I am very distracted today by something so I will keep this very brief.

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS:

1. A good orange
2.Our new nanny (she said she will make some spicy Jamaican food for us!!!!!!!)
3. A somewhat cleaned house
4. E-mails
5. being honest

No comments: