Friday, March 20, 2015

The Onion Snow!

Today is the first day of Spring and it is snowing. My mother calls it "the Onion Snow."  I guess this means its time to plant the onions (i don't plant onions fyi)

Things have been very busy at work and on the home front, but I'm doing my best to plow through and keep on task as much as possible.

Today I woke up feeling pretty fortunate. I've had some opportunity to get some pretty good perspective on things. I can't say I'm not sad. Yes I am sad at times, but I'm also pretty darn lucky. On a very high point, I fixed my outdoor lamp-post myself. Yay!!

I've got a big swollen eye (i think an infection of some sort) so I'm not looking my best, but it's just temporary.

This coffee I'm drinking right now is pretty good. I feel ok.

Five Favorite Things:
1. having the opportunity to see things from a new perspective
2. that today is Friday
3. that opportunity lies ahead
4. that I'm gettin on gettin on
5. ok, just gotta be thankful again for this great cup of Joe!

Happy First Day of Spring! (the bikes will be out this weekend!)

No comments: